DO GOOD THINGS FOR KIDS
- Teacher Representative
- Financial Secretary
- Angels Family Night Chair
- School Beautification Chair
- Movie Night Chair
- Science Night Chair
- Red Ribbon Week Chair
- Read Across America Chair
- Teacher Appreciations Week Chair
- End of School Fiesta Chair
- Popcornopolis Chair
- Jog-A-Thon Chair
- After School Ice-Cream Chair
- Ralphs Rewards Chair
- Box Tops Chair*
- Browse the positions listed above.
- Look at your own schedule, is there any time YOU can commit to filling a position?
- If you personally cannot commit time to filling a position, please actively encourage other parents to do so.
- Please, make everyone who volunteers to fill a position feels appreciated – and lend a helping hand when you can.
Open PTA Positions for 2016-2017
Open Board Positions
Open Programs Committee Chairs
Open Fundraising Committee Chairs
Open Communications Committee Chairs
School Safety Chair
Spirit Wear Chai
*Positions that can be done from home.
Everyone has a skill to share and there is simply NO volunteer role TOO SMALL or TOO BIG! We want you to be an active part of our school, and we are just so thrilled that you want to help out at Sycamore in a way that best suits you, your time schedule, and your family. Whether you like to work with kids; making copies for PTA; helping out with book fairs and PTA events; doing data entry from home; or doing Spanish translation...we for sure have a need that fits your time, abilities, and interests!
Remember, helping out Sycamore students in some capacity with the PTA doesn't only support school wide goals and initiatives, but your participation in ongoing activities allows you a chance to feel more connected to your child and the school. Involvement in the PTA gives you, as the parent, an opportunity to learn more about the school, staff, events, and community. You'd be amazed at how many new friends our parents make being involved at the school! It is so wonderful to see how proud kids get of their parents when they see your participation, connection, and interest in the school.
To find out how we can best match you with a school need, please e-mail Monserrath Trujillo at email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.
HOW EVERY SEA LION PARENT CAN HELP RECRUIT TO FILL POSITIONS FOR 2016-2017
We welcome and encourage parents who have never held a chair position to consider doing so.
Together we can build strong parent involvement and an excellent educational support system.
If you are interested in any Board or Chair Position please email firstname.lastname@example.org